Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
I [ain't] got skills
So I've started to wonder just how blah my life is...not in terms of things that happen (those are not in short supply with family and friends) but in terms of how I react to them. I've discovered that I am suffering from a serious lack of social interaction skills. I love going to parties, get togethers, etc. [so please keep up the invites :) ] but I feel that my conversation skills have gone from bad to worse. My brain has done almost a complete shut down of thinking up things to talk to people about...and I don't know why...I think it's a permanent cramp that has no cure. I get as far as saying "hey" "how's it going?" and after that my cerebrum just crashes and I feel like I've mutated into furniture that doesn't say anything for the rest of the night. Anyone else have this problem or have I just gotten sucked into my own little black hole and can't get out again??? HEEELLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment