For a belated Valentine's Andy took me out to dinner and a movie and then surprised me by taking me to a little bed and breakfast place. We stayed in the library and had a lot of fun ;) For half the night we got to listen to the people in the next room watching a bear documentary and "Kate and Leopold". But they served an awesome breakfast of pecan pancakes, fruit, bacon, yogurt, and orange juice. And we snuck in a few pictures of ourselves at my sisters wedding on their gift bench :) And I got to go shopping and hang out with most of my sisters which I don't get to do very often so the weekend was a lot of fun!
Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Weekend away!
For a belated Valentine's Andy took me out to dinner and a movie and then surprised me by taking me to a little bed and breakfast place. We stayed in the library and had a lot of fun ;) For half the night we got to listen to the people in the next room watching a bear documentary and "Kate and Leopold". But they served an awesome breakfast of pecan pancakes, fruit, bacon, yogurt, and orange juice. And we snuck in a few pictures of ourselves at my sisters wedding on their gift bench :) And I got to go shopping and hang out with most of my sisters which I don't get to do very often so the weekend was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, what a surprise. You must have an amazing husband!! I bet you want to hug him and kiss him and get his cute toosh moved to Colorado as soon as possible!!! :) he he he he
I hope it was better than BUNKO!!
Looks like fun, what a neat room.
Did you read a lot of books? :) Heehee glad you had a great trip!! Hopefully he will sell his house very soon and you guys can be your forever family!!!!
It does look like fun! That is a great picture of you and him too.
Post a Comment