so I don't know if you're living too far away now but I need a cake on the 19th before 5:30. If it's not good for you I understand but if you're interested. Give me a call or email or something.
Hey LOSERER FIEND :) So I love the pic of you as a child :) You look like a fabulous 80's child. Also-the cake looks AWESOME! Your sis is lucky to have you!!!
5 comments:
so I don't know if you're living too far away now but I need a cake on the 19th before 5:30. If it's not good for you I understand but if you're interested. Give me a call or email or something.
Wow! Another beautiful Tara creation! Love it!
Great job- Looked so beautiful!
Tara! How are you?! Hows the new place? I need to send you an invite to our blog too! I will do that soon!
Anneke
Hey LOSERER FIEND :) So I love the pic of you as a child :) You look like a fabulous 80's child. Also-the cake looks AWESOME! Your sis is lucky to have you!!!
Post a Comment