Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Twilight Zone

Ok, so I've been hearing about the "Twilight" books from numerous people so I decided to give them a try. Holy cow! I don't think I've ever been so into a story before!! I finished the first one in a day and a half and the second in about the same time. But I'm borrowing Andrea's copies and she's still reading the third one so now I have to wait [im]patiently until she finishes it so I can borrow it and find out what happens next [are you done yet, Andrea???? :) ] Anyone have any great reads they can recommend for me after I finish this series??? I'm suddenly back on my reading kick again. WHOO HOO! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

I have not read these yet- but from everyone who has I have heard that they are great. Maybe I'll have to try reading them. Right now I am doing the President Hinckley challenge. It's on my blog if your interested.

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to the 4th one coming out this year and also the movie that is being filmed starting this month!

As far as other books, the new Nicholas Sparks book "The Choice" has been recommended to me. I just got it though and don't know if it is good yet. I'll keep you posted.

I too am doing the Hinckley challenge and am loving it. It's great to be able to see your progress and it is a very good book! :)

Elizabeth said...

I loved the 3 Twilight books!!! I am addicted to them, and so sad I have to wait until the 4ht one..this summer! I can't wait!