**Taking my cue from Micaela here's 100 facts about me:
1~I hate the color orange, but have been cursed with receiving many gifts in that color in my life.
2~Unlike most girls, my consolation food is not chocolate but Twinkies.
3~I love clothes and shoe shopping-even if it's just window shopping.
4~Don't let my size fool you...in weight, strength or adventure.
5~Noodles & Co. penne pasta is probably the one meal I can eat over & over again & never get sick of.
6~My true hero in life is my dad.
7~A t-shirt & jeans day is always a good day.
8~I believe a thief came in the middle of the night & stole half my hair as a child & it never grew back-you lucky people with thick hair!
9~I am seriously afraid to get Lasik.
10~My all-time favorite dessert is black forest cake.
11~I have wrecked every bicycle I've ever ridden (please don't loan me yours....ever!)
12~My favorite color of anything is green.
13~ My dream destination is Italy.
14~I have passed out alot in my life.
15~I have yet to understand the fascination with Krispy Kreme donuts. A donut is a donut.
16~My favorite band to listen to is Rascal Flatts.
17~I love to sing but am terrified to do it in public.
18~I can't seem to break my life-long habit of biting my nails.
19~The house I grew up in was less than 1000 sq. ft. with 8 people living in it.
20~I love to draw, paint & sculpt.
21~My favorite type of book to read is mystery/suspense.
22~I am shy until I get to know you really well.
23~I love anything cherry or cherry flavored with one exception: cordial cherries.
24~I am one of the tallest of me & my 5 sisters
25~I flunked my drivers ed test the first time cuz I was so excited to get my license I didn't really pay attentions to the questions.
26~I've been pulled over many times but haven't gotten a ticket (knock on wood)
27~My favorite physical feature is my eyes. They're what I get complimented on the most.
28~I am book smart but pretty naive when it comes to street smarts.
29~When I was younger my hair was completely blonde-what happened???
30~I love playing any kind of sport--much more fun than watching any of them.
31~I am allergic to any name brand soap (i.e. Dove, Caress) but not the generic stuff.
32~My favorite sound is Chandler's laugh.
33~My feet are ALWAYS cold!
34~I can write really well with my left hand but only on a chalk/dry erase board.
35~I refuse to cut my hair short (a 4th grade haircut scarred me for life)
36~I once got detention 3 times in one day at school & got out of all of them.
37~My favorite smells are fresh baked bread, laundry just out of the dryer & spices (cinnamon)
38~I didn't know how to swim correctly until college.
39~I have never owned a car where everything works on it.
40~I talk in my sleep.
41~I love watching thunder and lightning storms.
42~I took my first plane ride when I was 22.
43~Italian food is the bomb!
44~My biggest fear is being attacked and/or kidnapped.
45~I don't feel that I am really photogenic.
46~I love australian accents.
47~I stress about getting the "perfect" gift for people.
48~I have my own Blockbuster store at my house (own LOTS of movies)
49~I absolutely cringe at the thought of confrontation with anyone.
50~I have no rhythm to dance--at all.
51~My favorite flower is a two-toned rose; yellow with red tips.
52~Spelling errors is one of my biggest pet peeves.
53~The best game for laughs is "What If".
54~I cry way too much-my tear ducts should've run out by now.
55~I've been burned alot by friends so it takes me a while to feel totally comfortable with people.
56~I feel my body is aging me faster than I want it to.
57~I am not a good conversationalist.
58~I have consumed an entire Sam's Club size box of Twinkies in less than 72 hours (rough week).
59~I like animals but I'm extremely skittish around them.
60~Jeans sewn to boxers so they can be worn around your thighs should be outlawed.
61~I love hot tubs but can't stand the hot, steamy air for very long.
62~Clearance racks and dollar aisles are a weakness.
63~I am a huge procrastinator.
64~I like knowing where everything is in my house.
65~I hate that non-LDS people stereotype us into having to be all the same person.
66~I would love to give my mom and sister a makeover but I don't think they would let me.
67~I get freaked out easily when I'm alone in my house; any other human being [even a baby] in the house and I'm fine.
68~I have a really hard time telling people no, even if I want to.
69~I get on food kicks where I'll eat the same thing over and over again for a few weeks before I move on to something else.
70~I've thought about writing books but decided I just don't have a knack for it.
71~My hands are not feminine looking at all.
72~Except for the head and eyebrows I think women should've been made without any hair, anywhere!
73~I love the change of seasons, I could not live somewhere where they didn't.
74~I text while driving-frequently.
75~I think unless the government has some secret savings account they're depositing your social security tax into and you get it when you're 55 you shouldn't have to pay it.
76~Unless I write it down or do it immediately there's a good chance I'll forget it.
77~Will power is not a popular phrase in my vocabulary.
78~I would love to trade places with a famous person for one day (preferably the night of the oscars or something).
79~My answer to deciding what I want to do 99% of the time is "I don't care".
80~Someone needs to come up with a cable company that lets you pick and choose the channels you want and get rid of useless ones like ESPN.
81~As long as my brain is being exercised I can stay up all night long.
82~I cannot sit still for long periods of time. I have to move.
83~My sisters used to call me a rat because that's what my name spells backwards (don't get any ideas anyone!)
84~I think everyone needs to "feel like a kid again" every so often-it keeps you young.
85~Mice scare the CRAP out of me!
86~I like to exercise but I hate doing it alone.
87~Why do brussel sprouts exist? No one even likes them.
88~I am willing to try almost anything once.
89~Who came up with the names "Herb", "Dick" & "Harry"? Why would you put your child through that for the rest of his life?
90~Chinese and seafood are at the bottom of my food list.
91~Flowers for special occasions (birthday, anniversary) are a cop-out. They should be for "just because" "thinking of you" etc.
92~Gas station bathrooms gross me out.
93~I absolutely hate politics.
94~My long term memory is awesome! Short term is another story...
95~I can't wear much jewelry because I am allergic to metal.
96~I tend to ramble on and say more than I need to when telling a story.
97~I hate leaving voice mails with a passion. I think I sound like a dork.
98~I love the smell of the outdoors right after it rains.
99~My most embarrassing moment was peeing my pants in class in 3rd grade.
100~ I can't believe I actually came up with 100 things about myself. Kudos to Micaela!!
2 comments:
Hey great job! I have to agree on the brussel sprouts- does anyone like them- besides my mom? I learned so much about you!!
My mom used to get the frozen brussel sprouts and COVER them with butter and cheese put it in the microwave and can I tell you that is NOT a good smell! That was fun and I was surprised how much you wrote because you are so shy it was fun reading!!
Post a Comment