Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Spring in my step

So I decided to take the plunge and go buy a new pair of rollerblades. So far I've only biffed it once and it didn't leave a mark ha ha :) But I've been going out in the evenings around Windsor and discovering why spring is one of my favorite seasons..... I love seeing the brown grass disappear and the green coming out, sprinklers running, little kids on their bikes with their cute helmets and training wheels, the smell of fresh cut grass, tantalizing wafts of BBQs, perfect temperatures with a light breeze to cool you off. And the feeling of knowing I don't have to be cramped up inside because its too freakin' cold to go outside!

AHH.....SPRING!!! :)



4 comments:

Erica said...

I AGREE!!!

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to try rollerblading! How fun! I would probably get alot of bumps that would leave marks. Maybe that's why I haven't tried it! :)

Amy said...

My thoughts exactly. This year Spring was late coming and now it feels like its about here. My Spring Fever was getting out of control being in this trailor with 3 little guys. Talk about cramped quarters all winter. By the way I hope, hope, hope for you and Andy that the house sells soon!!!

tamiz said...

I just wish the roller blades had the brake on the front like my old skates used to. I just feels wrong to lean back and brake.