Thursday, May 8, 2008

MOVING....

So now that I posted a blog a few weeks ago about Andy getting an offer on his house and coming here I now have to say that plans have changed and I am going to be moving there. I still have mixed feelings about it. Granted anywhere where I can finally be with my hubby is great, but I've come to love living in Colorado, have made some awesome friends and love my job. Though moving to Idaho will put me closer to my parents and most of my sisters I have to admit I have shed many a tear about leaving here. And I'm sure I will shed many more when the day comes that I'm actually leaving. Yes, I am a sap...I will admit it. But things always seem to work out in the end so I hope that my plan to come back here as often as I can will work...and that I will have a place to crash during my visits [hint hint :) ].

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We are so very sad..you know that already. I too have cried many a tear. We will miss you...and you know how we feel. Hope you can be happy with your hubby finally, and live together. sniff sniff

Leo and Jill said...

Wow!! What part of Idaho are you moving to? Maybe now when I am in town we might bump into each other.

KrisJ said...

Well I am excited that you get to be with your husband finally. You guys arent going to know what to do with each other after day 4!! AND I saw the murals! They look great, I cant wait until mine is done!

Erica said...

We are all going to miss you. But I too am very happy that you and your husband can finally be together. Best of luck when the time comes to move.

Linsy said...

I feel for you...I miss living in Idaho. But ya know? You make new friends and start up new adventures. It's hard at first...but it'll make you stronger. Anyways, I love looking at your blog by the way, and thanks for all your comments! Hope you are doing good! How's Leslie by the way??

Amy said...

I can see how you would have mixed feelings. Wanting to be with your husband but leaving work and many friends behind will not be easy, I'm sure. I hope you will find comfort in the arms of Andy and enjoy living together (finally!) Love ya!