Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Bash

This is what the blue man group can do to some people (ha ha Liz!)
The Blue Man group was so awesome!
Even from deep in the audience you could still see what they were doing
Anyone who has the chance to see them...highly recommended!!
She's being grinch-ified!
Picking a winner
Smile big!
Its Andrea and Dory
(Finding Nemo character for those who aren't familiar with the Disney movies)
Who are these weirdos???

2 comments:

Erica said...

Jamey and I saw them in Vegas years ago. We thought it an ok show. After it was over they stood in the hall for pictures so I have a picture of me with one of the guys from the group.

Elizabeth said...

Ok that is SOOOO not COOL Tara!! I totally think it was all the chinese food we ate that made my eyes go cross-eyed, and grow a 2nd chin!!! You are sooo going to get it! How can I get even for that??? hhmmmm