Thursday, April 10, 2008

HALLELUJAH!

I hope I don't jinx it by posting this but......Andy finally got an offer on his house!!!!!!!!! He found some people that want it and if everything goes well he can close on it on May 9th and get to move here!! So everyone please keep your fingers tightly crossed that it all works out. It will actually be kind of weird for the first little while when he's here's permanently to try not to think that I have to take him to the airport after the weekend is over. That has become such the norm for the past year and a half its hard to get used to the idea that he won't have to leave.
PLEASE OH PLEASE LET THIS DEAL GO THRU!!!

4 comments:

tamiz said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!! That is good news!

Leo and Jill said...

I can't imagine being seperated for so long. That is so great that his house was bought.

Unknown said...

How excited are you? I am so happy for you to guys to start your life together for real! Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

We are crossing our fingers!! It will work out! I just know it! :)