I promised my friend Andrea way back in June that we would see "Twilight" together (before I knew I was moving away). So as a good excuse to go back to my old "home" in Colorado I decided to wait and see it with her. We went and saw the movie and I must say I have mixed feelings about it, we'll see how the second one is. It was great to see everyone...makes me really miss living there :( And as it always does when you're having fun, the weekend went by way too fast and before I knew it, I had to come back to little ol' Idaho. But it was really great nonetheless and those who I didn't get to see while I was there I will try and catch up with you on the next trip [or if any of you are daring/bored and make a trip up here!]
So even though I am glad to finally be living with my husband and closer to family I must say Colorado has become my favorite place to live and if I can ever convince Andy to move there one day we will be heading straight for Firestone!! :)
1 comment:
I think you will convince him of that about the same time he is no longer a Jazz fan.
Post a Comment