Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas tag! Play along....

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun! Tag your it! (It looks long, but it is only 25 questions and they are short answers...)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper...gift bags require tissue paper and finding just the right size...wrapping paper fits everything!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...easier cleanup and it doesn't leave sap on your carpet.

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime after Thanksgiving and before Christmas!

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually in January sometime

5. Do you like eggnog? YES!!! Especially mixed with Sprite!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Doll

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband

8. Easiest person to buy for? Chandler

9. Do you have a nativity scene? One nice one and a cute wooden one I can't find.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A case of toilet paper from my grandma (she thought it was a good present for our food storage)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Classic-"White Christmas" Modern-"Elf"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on if I have any idea what I'm getting anyone yet.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes I have been a re-gifter

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any goodie with mint, caramel or peanut butter in it!

16. Lights on the tree? Yep...usually the white ones

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Christmas Shoes" and "Mary, Did You Know"

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Up until this year its been traveling to Idaho but I actually get to stay put this year!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and the one with a very shiny nose

20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Silver star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Growing up we got to open one on Christmas Eve but now we pretty much just save it all til morning. (I think it's cuz as adults you don't get as many presents so you have to save what you can ha ha)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crabby people who don't know the real meaning of Christmas and those so desperate for a good deal on Black Friday that they'll trample and knock over anyone who gets in their way.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm a big fan of snowflakes, classic looking stuff but no gold colors

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? How about Christmas breakfast??? For that it's Swedish pancakes (aka crepes) Don't have them any other time of the year.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing I'm dying to have so I asked for a good movie, some sewing stuff, nothing big.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun! Thanks for playing along! I love finding out more about my friends! I think I will have to try the eggnog and sprite.. I like both of those, we'll see how they taste together!

Amy said...

We thought we were the only ones who liked eggnog and sprite! I liked reading your post and seeing a lot of similarities between us.

Just Monkeyin' Around said...

We are definitely sisters...we have too much alike, except for the eggnog, its yucky...we need another SBC weekend.