Thursday, September 25, 2008

My little boy is growing up

My little boy turned 4 today. Its so amazing how times flies and how the precious moments slip thru our fingers. From day one when I got to bring him home he's always been wrapped around my finger. No matter how much he tries my patience he can always make me laugh right after. I feel so blessed to be able to have been trusted to take care of my beautiful boy and to be his mom. I could not have asked for a cuter, sweeter, funnier kid than him. I love him with all my heart and I can't wait to share many more memories like the ones in these pictures!

5 comments:

KrisJ said...

Well hows it going?? And how exciting what a big boy!

Unknown said...

What a cute little guy! I can hardly believe he is 4 already! I miss you guys!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Chandler! I can't believe how big he is now! We miss you guys, and wish we could have celebrated with you! Love the pic. with the diaper on his head!

Lawyer Family said...

Hey Chandler Happy late birthday!
WOW a big 4 year old! That's crazy!
Allready going to be a big kndergartner next year. That's really cool! We miss you kids.

Amy said...

Tara, he is adorable! I think four-year-olds are so fun to watch. They say the cutest things and act so "wise" like they know it all. Fun pics, too:)