I am not sure about the rest of you but I have a few guilty pleasures that I am just not ready to give up. Here they are in no particular order...
1. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls...I'm trying not to eat them and have been doing good so far but I'm sure the temptation will be too much for me soon enough.
2. Noodles & Co. The BEST restaurant ever!! And they don't have one in Idaho Falls :(
3. Shopping with my girlfriends and/or sisters. Not sure if that's a guilty pleasure but its one of my favorite pastimes.
4. Back massages. They feel SOOOOOOO good!
5. Playing games (board, sports, etc.) I could play for hours and hours.
I would love to hear about all of your guilty pleasures. So feel free to share.
1 comment:
I am feeling you on the Little Debbie swiss cake rolls! Super yummy!
One of my other guilty pleasures is anything with caramel. I LOVE it!
Maybe shopping? I love buying scrapbooking things!!!
Post a Comment