Last week I [sort of] surprised Andy with tickets to go see Leann Rimes (she is one of his favorite artists) when she came to town. I tried downloading the video of her but blogspot wouldn't ever finish uploading it so here's a few pictures from it. It was really fun to watch her live...she sings just as good live as she does on CD.


5 comments:
How fun for you guys! :) I wonder if it she was as good as the Blue Men? heehee
I think she has a pretty voice too. What a fun night for you two!
Looks like fun!
Tara, you are so gorgeous! Your hair looks so pretty:)
Tara,
I love that picture of you! You look so pretty! I love your hair like that, so gorgeous! That is way cool that you got to see her! She's a classic. I would love to go to her concert. Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment