I have discovered a fool-proof weight loss program....move into a house that has had two bachelors living in it for a couple of years. The cleaning time alone will burn calories like no other and trim away all that unwanted cellulite. Of course for the program to work you have to make sure you are eating healthy and not grabbing dinner at a burger joint cuz you're too pooped to fix anything after cleaning and unpacking all day long. Ahh...the joys of moving...... :)
4 comments:
No rest for the weary. One would think Andy would have had the place spotless since he was trying to sell it.
Great to see you at the reunion. I saved those pictures. You'll have to check out my myspace page to see them.
Chris
I'm glad that you made it and you are there. Now let the work begin, uh?
Sorry it's been so long since I last commented! I'm glad to hear you are moved and together. Your post was so creative on having a "new weight loss program". I love it:)
I could just imagine the house! Keep in touch! We miss you already!
Post a Comment