Monday, July 14, 2008

High School Reunion

Went to my 10 year high school reunion 4th of July weekend. It was fun and interesting to see how many people had changed and how many looked exactly the same. Here's a then and now picture to see how much I've changed....

1998

2008



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't tell a difference in the pictures, are we supposed to see one? :) How did Andy like the new haircut? I for one, love it! By the way, nice shirt in the first picture..... How did the boys concetrate on their work?

Leo and Jill said...

So I really wanted to go but my husband Leo decided against it and I wasn't going to show up "empty handed" without a husband. I guess there is always 20.

Erica said...

Mine is this weekend- I am so nervous about going!! My goodness girl you look good- who does your hair!!??

Elizabeth said...

WOW! Is all I have to say! You look so cute in both pics! ( i did have to chuckle though!) Funny you are celebrating your reunion too..can't get Scott to go to his 20! Haha

Amy said...

Hey! I remember that picture! I think I still have it, too! (I keep all my pics). Well, you certainly look older and more mature now!:) I can just remember all those good times we had in HS at the teen dances and all. Yup, good times.