Friday, June 27, 2008

Going out with a bang....

So I finally made it to Estes Park before I moved away. It was so much fun!! Then I had my "farewell" party at Cinnzzetti's and pigged out with some awesome friends (sorry to those who couldn't make it). By sheer coincidence Andrea, Noelle and I all wore green on my last day at work so we decided to have some fun with it. I'm gonna miss going to work there every day!!!!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad you finally made it to Estes! We sure will miss you...I am surprised you guys didn't wear black!! Love ya! Thanks for the good times...keep blogging!

KrisJ said...

Who knew you could be so goofy! Glad you had a fun couple of days and sorry I missed the goodbye din!

Unknown said...

I will never make a funny face again around you! I will get you my pretty and your little camera too! Thanks for all the good times. Looks like you had fun at Estes! Pinnelope's is super yummy! Are you sure you are leaving???