2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
8 comments:
I have so many... Lots of talking, crying, and ice cream! :) Miss you...
Ok- so after I posted that last comment, I thought of something more to say. One of the first thoughts I had of Tara is the day I met her and realized that it was so worth it to go out of my way to say hello to someone that I was not planning on. She was so sweet and became a great friend.
Being one of your sisters, there are so many memories...my favorites are the trips to Grandma Neilson's house and all the comedy at the dinner table...
I have been trying to think up a really great one all day. I couldn't think of a really great one- just the time that you invited us over for dinner when Spencer and Chandler were little. It was fun talking to you and getting to know. Then Chandler's 3rd birthday party. Did you know that we had that green plasitc 'Shrek' fork for over a year before it finally broke. Spencer loved eating with it. And then there were the many hair appts. I miss you- but you left with your hair looking so good!!!
Well I will always remember cute little Tara on her first day in the ward with that tiny little baby and I thought DANG that girl looks good for just having a baby! HAHAHA well you still looked good for having a newborn! Hope your having fun with your hubby!
All three of Bella's awesome birthday cakes were expertly made by you! What in the world am I going to do this October when I need a cake for both Ez and Bella??? SAD, SAD, DAY!
It was so fun to bump into you at the Idaho Falls temple a few years ago! Also, I remember tagging along at teen dances...yes, I was the "annoying" little sister of Amy's and Baden's :)
So, this is Elderly Angela (Miller) - I have several hysterical, laughing till I think we were about to pee ourselves memories.... all happen to have occurred at Bunko! And a great memory of spending time with you & just talking & freezing after Bunko at Kris Jeffers one night (we were NOT barefoot & it was NOT snowing... just BUTT COLD!) That is when I felt like I finally got to know you & really love you. Okay, I'll stop there - I'm missing you! :) Love you! ~Teresa's Elderly Sister who can't remember squat
Post a Comment