Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Latest Creations...

This was for one of my friends that is adopting a little baby from Korea.
(You can't see it really well but the tree has cherry blossoms on it)

I just got done with this one at work. The clock looked kinda bare on all that wall so I put a clock tower around it.

If anyone in Colorado would like a mural I'll still do them...just let me know and I'll come down on a weekend and create a "masterpiece" for you :)
[Same goes for anyone else not living in Colorado]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so neat to see! Love them all! The clock one is a great idea! You are so creative! My boys want something painted in their room. So you do Star Wars characters? LOL!

KrisJ said...

YEA!! Glad you were able to come grab some pics I kept forgetting to email them to you! If we move I will make you come recreate