Sunday, June 1, 2008

BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

So I am now the big 28 and I have to say my birthday was a blast. To start it off Andy decided to surprise me and show up a day early and decorate my entire apartment with streamers, balloons, and Happy Birthday signs. He told me I could pick everything we did the whole weekend so I thought it would be fun to go golfing. So Friday we went and we had an absolute blast!! Regardless of the fact that we were WAAAYY above par (I won't share the numbers cuz they were pretty bad for both of us) I ended up kicking Andy's patootie by quite a few strokes. HA HA :) I'm pretty sure I scared the ball towards the green with my sexy albino legs.
This is probably the one that took him 18 strokes (yes I said 18) to get into the hole.

Friday night Andy was nice and let me go to Bunko since I only have a few left [sniff sniff] and I got 7 (SEVEN) bunkos!!!! Guess I'm going out with a bang, eh?
So then on Saturday we decided to try and repair Andy's bruised ego and go miniature golfing. He was ahead til about the 14th hole and had a bad run and I kicked his trash AGAIN!! Looks like big or small I trump him in golf :) hee hee
Then we were wandering around the mall for a little bit and decided that we could both use a massage so we stopped at that little chinese massage place in Twin Peaks mall. If anyone wants a good, deep massage go there!!! They did awesome! We only did the chair massage but they pretty much do your whole body anyway. Then they were having date night at a ceramics place called Crackpots in Longmont so we went there and had lots of fun too. We have to wait a week to see what the final product looks like after they fire it but it was a great way to chill and relax and spend some quality time together.
Andy did a teddy bear bank
And I did some little sushi plates that I'll put up on little stands to display that say "KWITYERBELYAKIN" (For those who don't get that it says "quit your belly achin' ")
Then we went home and watched "National Treasure 2". Great way to end the day.

THANKS ANDY FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY ROCK!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow what a blast you and Andy had last weekend. What a fun surpise to have him come a day earlier, too. Sounds like you two are such a fun-loving couple. Happy Birthday, Tara!

Unknown said...

I meant to do something for your birthday, so I am glad Andy saved the day! We had an emergency dentist visit for one kid, and surgery for the other all that same weekend! Can I have a raincheck??? :)

Leo and Jill said...

Happy late birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day! Are you going to the 10 yr reunion? I hope so I need to see someone that I know there.

tamiz said...

Hey, I"m RSVP ing a maybe. We are supposed to close on our new house on the twentieth so we'll see how settled I am by the twenty fourth. Thanks for inviting me. I"ll keep you posted