These are some of Chandler's 4 year pics that my sister took a little while ago. We were going for "The Man from Snowy River" look (for those of you who have seen that movie). The other boy in some of the pictures is his cousin Rady who is 6 months younger than him.



4 comments:
what cute pics tara! Loved the Man from Snowy river look!
Chandler looks so adorable, he is so darn cute, the cowboy clothes are perfect for him. Great idea picking out the snowy river look!
I love the pictures!! I would love to do that for my boys if they will let me. We hope all is going well! We sure miss you kids!!
Crystal
My kids cuter than yours...Just Kidding...They are handsome boys but thats cuz their ours, HAHA:)
I love the slide show pics. That is so cute. You have a cute kid.
Post a Comment