Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chandler's blanket



I decided to decorate Chandler's room in a "Calvin & Hobbes" theme. This is the blanket I made to go with the decor. Now onto the curtains and wall.

6 comments:

Just Monkeyin' Around said...

Cute blanky...Rady wants his room decorated as Woody and Buzz Lightyear, so if you see anything let me know...

Erica said...

Are you going to paint the walls again too? That was quite the project when you did so here. Very cute little balnket- good luck with the rest of the projects.

Eldrberry Grove said...

Yeah I'm going to do something on the walls too. I'll put pics up when I get the whole room done so you can see it :)

The Petersen's said...

Tara, you are way to talented for one person. I am jealous! So is Chandler as excited about his room makeover as you are?

Unknown said...

The blanket is so cute! I have some Calvin and Hobbes fans in my house too! Can't wait to see it all done. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if Curt and Angela want me to take their pictures I would LOVE to do it. Give them my phone # and email and tell them to get in touch with me. I'd only charge them $30 bucks each and give them a CD.