Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
Friday, October 24, 2008
As the years pass...
I was laughing hysterically at some of these so I thought I would give you all a good laugh to get you thru the day...some of them actually aren't too bad (i.e 1966, 1968, 1972). Hope you enjoy!!
I did these with my kids a few weeks ago and they turned out so funny! We just laughed and laughed! You look so great in these pictures! I love the flip hairdo the best on you!
5 comments:
We are some very sexy sixty year olds, ain't we??
I love this. I did it for me, but haven't posted them on my blog yet. I need to get busy doing that! You're gorgeous!
I was watching that thinking your Mom had a lot of glamour shots done back in the day. It took me a while to figure it out!!
I did these with my kids a few weeks ago and they turned out so funny! We just laughed and laughed! You look so great in these pictures! I love the flip hairdo the best on you!
Love these! I think 1952 is the best! what a crack up! So hilarious!
Post a Comment