Thursday, June 25, 2009

My apologies

I've been thinking that some of the comments I have left on people's blogs can sometimes appear rude or mean, so I would like to clear up any misconceptions about them. I tend to use sarcastic humor in about 98% of my life...it's kind of my way of attempting to be funny. So if anyone has taken offense to anything I have said to you or posted on your comments I sincerely apologize. No meanness or offense was intended.

4 comments:

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

No worries about me. Phill uses the same kind of sarcasm so I'm used to it. I am always worrying about him offending people though when they don't know his sense of humor!

Unknown said...

I think your posting is stupid! :)

Gallant Family said...

None taken here! And I'm still jealous of your new pad in the back! Oh, and thanks for letting Jonas come over and play. It was nice not having him walking in the paint. :0)

Leo and Jill said...

I am totally the same way. People just need to not be so quick to offend. You are fine