Friday, May 8, 2009

PROM 2009


Yes, it says Prom. Every year a local radio station does what's called "2nd chance Prom". So Andy and I decided to kick up our heels and go have some free fun. They had dancing and food and pictures. It was such a blast, we danced so much our feet were killing us by the time midnight rolled around that it hurt to walk to the car but it was worth it! It was kinda cute seeing the different ages of people that came...there were 80 year old couples all decked out in tux's and formals lettin' loose on the dance floor! I think we might be adventurous and go next year too........

4 comments:

Gallant Family said...

I've heard about this, but we haven't ever gone. We'll have to do it one of these years. I would LOVE to see those old couples bust their moves on the dance floor. Fun stuff!

Amy said...

What a fun idea! It's almost like high school again. Your hair looks gorgeous in your pictures, too. How fun to say you went to prom with your hubby:)

The Petersen's said...

So fun!! It sounds just like real prom with the sore feet and all, just better this time because you get to go with someone you actually like. haha

Gallant Family said...

Yeah, I guess a "little" later than you had planned, eh? It was seriously no problem. Although the music stand kept shrinking as I was leading. I think they need to tighten it...unless it was just my imagination.

And I want to punch some holes in the archway between the living room and kitchen to make some little nooks to put stuff in. I don't know what yours looks like, but ours is REALLY wide. If I get around to it, you'll have to come and check it out!