Friday, April 24, 2009

Too funny!

You've heard of "fish in a bucket"...now we have "Chandler-got-himself-stuck in a bucket".
As you can see he wasn't too happy that he couldn't get out.

6 comments:

Jeana said...

Poor guy! One question - did you leave him stuck there long enough to get your camera? Definitely funny!

Unknown said...

That is what I was wondering... How long had he been in there? I might have done the same thing though and ran to get the camera first... Okay.. I would! (and have!) Hope he got out ok!

Eldrberry Grove said...

I was in the same room when he did it and the camera just happened to be within arms reach. He didn't appreciate me waiting to get him out to capture it on camera. But it was too funny to not make it a Kodak moment! :)

steelerici said...

That is so funny. How hard ws it to get the poor boy out? Good thing your camera was close by.

Elizabeth said...

Poor Chandler...but too funny!

Gallant Family said...

That look is classic! Funny, but sad all at the same time. I would have done the same thing. Nothing like those moments to put online or in a scrapbook!