Thursday, February 12, 2009

Someone please help!

Ok I need some help with my blog. I've been trying to change the background on my blog page so that it's different every once in a while but I cannot figure out how to do it without losing my side panels of links and pictures, etc. Does anyone have any tips on how to save those widgets and be able to change my background easily???

5 comments:

Leo and Jill said...

Go to www.thecutestblogontheblog.com and follow the instructions that they tell you. Be sure that your template is set to MINIMA and then you won't lose anything.
Good Luck.

Leo and Jill said...

I meant to say on the block. Sorry.

tamiz said...

ditto to leo and jill. I use www.thecutestblogontheblock.com too.

Anonymous said...

Tell Curt and Angela I would LOVE to do their Senior pics for them. I'd only charge them $30 each plus give them a cd so they could make as many prints as they wanted. Tell them to call or email me.

Eldrberry Grove said...

Thank you Jill and Tami!! It finally worked! :) (Apparently I am blogger handicapped)