This is a mural I painted on my sister's nursery wall for my new nephew, Rhett. His room is done in baby Snoopy if you couldn't already guess that from the pic
Chandler and his best friend from across the street joined in on the fun too.
Chandler ended up with a lots of new board games and toys to play with. He played with them quite a bit for a couple of days...now they've just gotten thrown into the heap of other toys he has but never seems to play with. (Time for a spring cleaning again in that dept I think)
Went ice skating with some friends...balance was quite a challenge for me.
My sister Tamara was staying with us over Christmas so she came along too. I think my legs actually look kinda long in this pic!
About as much time as it took to take this picture was the same amount of time Chandler wanted to ice skate. We barely started pulling him out on it and he freaked out and didn't go back on the ice for the rest of the afternoon. But he still looks so adorable!!
Other than that, Andy has gone to a few Jazz games with his brother and old roommate. We're braving all this snow with no SUV this year, but I love the change of seasons.
(Hopefully I'll keep on this thing better from now on too!)
1 comment:
Tara! Any news lately??;) Just wondering when you'll be updating--love ya, Cuz!
Post a Comment