Sunday, October 18, 2009

Behind....

Wow I can't believe it's been over two months since I blogged on here. Time flies when you're working two jobs haha. So I'll condense it down to the two big events that have happened over the past two months which are my [not-so-little-anymore] boy turned 5 at the end of September! And my trip to Seattle to visit my family. I am experiencing some kind of upload malfunction with the pics so they're available on my Facebook photo album if you want to check them out).

2 comments:

The Petersen's said...

I know! What is up with the not blogging? I even keep clicking on your blog even though it says you haven't updated just to make sure i haven't missed something! haha.
Get with it!

Corinne said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Chandler has gotten. 5 years? I remember when he was a baby. Crazy!