Then I thought I would take a trip down to Utah and visit my sister. We ran errands and hung out but Saturday was the BEST! We started the day off by getting free hour massages at the college of massage therapy. Then we went out to lunch at my favorite restaurant (Noodles & Co.). We had my nephew's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and then met up with Andy in Salt Lake for the Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns game. IT WAS AWESOME!! Andy scored us some spectacular seats [again]. Row #2 in the VIP section! The game went into overtime with the Jazz kickin' butt and winning. Then Andy got to meet the head coach of the Jazz, Jerry Sloan, while waiting for a coke at a taco van outside the arena.
My sister Lynnette and I with our matching jerseys had to complete our ensembles that night with matching Jazz hats!
1 comment:
That was an awesome weekend...we will have to do more:)
Post a Comment